A Great Place to Work
Over 100 years ago, FTD started "saying it with flowers" when they leveraged the cutting-edge technology of the telegraph and railroads to deliver unforgettable floral gifts across the country and, later, around the world. That tradition of innovation and forward-thinking has grown this iconic company into a gifting powerhouse. Our entrepreneurial culture and unwavering commitment to our people creates a dynamic work environment that celebrates collaboration, quality, superior service and constant innovation.
From inspiring creative and merchandising opportunities, to careers in marketing, analytics and technology, we have an opportunity for anyone who shares our passion for excellence.
We love what we do, and we're excited to invite you to be a part of it.U.S. Job Opportunities
What we expect:
- Be a Customer-Focused Leader: Make serving all customers your #1 priority. Remember that your customers can be both internal (colleagues) and external (consumers, partners, clients and members). Be holistic. You are part of a bigger team and not working in a vaccum, so consider the needs and perspectives of others. Be professional and solution oriented. Share knowledge, remove obstacles, and help others succeed.
- Be an Entrepreneur: Be innovative and be resilient when you fail (and failure will happen). Be accountable. Own your mistakes. Be data driven. Back up your decision with facts, not opinions. Use rigor in making business cases.
- Be a Good Person: Be positive and respectful. Don't be a jerk. Set good examples and act with integrity in all you do. Embody the power and joy of giving. Be fair and equitable in your decisions. Promote diversity, inclusion and belonging at every level. Be honest in your communications and assume positive intent in the communications of others.
- Be Engaged: Be proactive. Run with your plans, objectives and goals. Seek, drive and reward outcomes beyond what is good enough. Celebrate success. Be an active listener. Speak up and be a champion for asking the hard questions and giving hard answers, even when doing so is unpopular.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to be heard. You are a valued member of this company and don't need permission to speak up.
- An opportunity to earn a seat at the table based on your results and how you treat others.
- An opportunity to earn incentives based on results.
- We encourage and welcome out-of-the-box ideas in all areas. Suggestions and solutions are welcome from every level and can be given to any level.
- An opportunity to build your career. We have a strong bias on promoting from within.